The different page tabs on my blog redirect to my same blog!
You can see the problem, in my demonstration blog. The tab marked "Indra" should redirect to "officialcommunities.blogspot.com" - instead, it redirects to the home page of that same blog "nitecruzrtestnew.blogspot.com".
When I look at the Pages editor, I see New Page › Web Address.my blog, you see
- Linking to nitecruzrtestnew.blogspot.com
We have almost a dozen forum discussions, all reporting this same problem. We now have a rollup discussion, in Blogger Help Forum: Something Is Broken, where details are requested.
- What is the URL of the blog?
- Taking any non working link in your Pages gadget as an example, what is the label, and the correct link target?
- Using Pages editor, what target do you see, for that link?
- Are you using Classic GUI Pages editor, or New GUI Pages editor?
- When did you first observe this problem?
- When did you, previously, not notice this problem?
- What did you change, between #4 and #5?
- What browser do you use, when using Pages editor?
I was able to contact Blogger Support, so they are aware of the problem, and are working on it.
(Update 2011/12/04): We are receiving reports that the problem has been resolved. Thanks to the Blogger Engineers who worked long hours to fix this one.