We have a problem rollup in Blogger Help Forum: Something Is Broken, where we are collecting details from the blog owners reporting.
- What's the URL of your Blogger blog?
- What's the URL of your FaceBook Wall?
- Were you posting from your blog post (using the "Share to Facebook" button), or directly to your Wall (within FaceBook)?
- Is the email address associated with your Blogger account GMail, or non GMail?
- Is the email address associated with your FaceBook account GMail, or non GMail?
- Is the email address associated with your Blogger account the same as the email address associated with your FaceBook account?
- Were you logged in, as the blog owner, to Blogger?
- Were you logged in, as the Wall owner, to FaceBook?
- What post did you try posting, to FaceBook?
- How recently were you able to, successfully, post to FaceBook?
- Does your Blogger account use a Blogger profile, a Google profile, or a Google+ profile?
- If you were posting to your Wall, did you solve the CAPTCHA successfully?
- What browser (name, and version) are you using?
(Update 2012/01/94): It appears that most people are now able to post to FaceBook. Some people are now reporting a new annoyance
You are attempting to post a link that has been marked as abusive and/or spammy.
(Update 2012/01/01): After having examined the many diagnostic reports provided in the rollup discussion, and having done some testing, I am suspecting that the problem does not have a simple cause, that's solely the responsibility of Blogger. Blogger Support appears to support this conclusion.