Sometimes, we may need to know the URL that is attached to a link that only you (the blog owner) can see.
- Maybe, we need the URL that is attached to the "View Blog" link on the Blogger dashboard.
- The URL that is attached to the "Edit" link in the "Edit Posts" menu may be useful.
- Sometimes, the URL that is attached to the "Edit" link for a given gadget in "Page Elements" is needed.
Let's use the URL that is attached to this post title (above), as an example.
- Hover the mouse cursor over the title "Extracting The URL Behind A Link".
- Right click on the mouse, and select "Copy Link" or "Copy Link Location" (depending upon which browser you are using).
- Paste into a forum discussion, a post, or the text editor of your choice.