From the dashboard, or from the Classic GUI Post Editor (accessible from the "New Post" link in the dashboard or navbar), click on "Edit Posts". With the New Blogger GUI, it's the "Posts" display.
In the "Edit Posts" / "Posts" display, you'll see a menu of each post in the blog, with the ability to
- Edit (using Post Editor).
- View (using the browser).
- Add, delete, or even edit Labels en masse.
- Identify all posts using a given label.
- Do an onscreen check of the text in that post.
- Delete a post. If you delete, do so very carefully. And do not delete, to quickly clear a post, with the intention of publishing a new post with that same title. You may use the same title, but the post URL will never be the same.
- Review and delete comments published for the post.
If you don't see the posts that you're expecting to see, check your post type link bar, at the upper right of the posts list.
If you have missing posts, that are listed in "Edit Posts", but don't show up in the published blog, look at "Drafts", "Imported", or "Scheduled". Posts that are currently "Draft", "Imported", or "Scheduled" won't show up in the blog, online.
You can also re publish or delete multiple posts, using the "Publish Selected" and "Delete Selected" buttons at the bottom of the posts list. Do the latter very carefully, unless you enjoy posting in BHG
I deleted a bunch of posts, by accident. Help me!!!Once you get the warning, and hit the button, you're past the point of no return, so do this carefully!
Also, keep an eye on the contents of the "Search" box left of the button. If you just used the posts search, don't count on clearing that box and seeing all posts displayed again. You'll have to click on "Edit Posts" and refresh the entire screen. Try this and see for yourself, if you don't believe me.
It's an essential tool for me, and it probably will be the same for you.