More people reading your blog gives the blog more value. What you publish today will be in your blog tomorrow - and if what you publish today has value, it will have more value tomorrow.
What you publish today will make your blog more valuable than what you publish tomorrow. Publish today, revise tomorrow - that's progressive publishing.
If you have an idea for a blog, that truly has merit, you need to start your blog today.
Concentrate on getting traffic to the blog, from content, that is properly indexed by the search engines.
- Use an available URL.
- Don't depend upon a domain name, to make your blog unique. You get search reputation and traffic from unique and well written content.
- Write about what you know, so you can share what you know.
- Publicise your new blog.
- Don't obsess over non existent traffic, and lack of 100% precision in statistics.
- Don't waste time with incantations and spells, or with dodgy schemes, to get traffic.
- Keep publishing your blog, and stay ahead of the spam.
- Add search descriptions, to attract more readers - when you have content, for them to read.
Get started today, and do more tomorrow - using a URL that's available today. And check out Blogger Help: Blogger Getting Started Guide, for more ideas.