I am frequently advising people, who complain about the constant waves of spurious spam classifications, blog clones (aka "content thieves"), and referer spam, to keep looking ahead - and keep publishing their blogs. Like ocean surfing, you want to keep looking ahead and remain standing - don't fall down, and let the wave behind wash over you. The latter leads to drowning.
Blogger blogging provides a great environment for spammers to operate.
- The Blogger address space provides great cover for the spam.
- We publish our blogs, with constantly updated content.
- We advertise our blogs, and provide our updated content in our blog feeds.
- We read our Stats logs, see the referer spam, and give the spammers free inclicks.
What more could any spammer ask for?
- Free address space.
- Content provided by other people.
- Advertising provided by other people.
- Activity provided by other people.
How do we stay ahead of the wall, constantly approaching? Keep publishing your blog, keep watching your reader audience, and ignore the spam.
Let Blogger / Google deal with the spammer population.
Look ahead, stay upright, and don't fall down.
And that's surfing, in the ocean of Blogger blogs.