When I login to Blogger, I am getting a message that I have cookies disabled.Alternately, some bloggers report that "Remember Me" does not work, or that they have to sign in, each time they wish to post a comment to somebody else's blog.
Blogger Sign In We found the following errors:
The ongoing problem with blocked third party cookies is not unknown, and is most likely the basis for this symptom. The question right now is what has caused the blocked cookies.
One possible cause for the problem is changes to computers running in Microsoft Windows, since Tuesday of last week was Microsoft Patch Tuesday. It's possible that other companies are releasing significant updates on or before Patch Tuesday.
If you are seeing any of these symptoms, please help us to help you. Post diagnostic details, here or in the Rollup discussion.
- When did the problem start?
- What operating system does your computer run?
- What browser(s) do you use, where you observe this problem?
- What browser(s) do you use, where you do not observe this problem?
- What add-ons / browser helper objects / extensions are installed in your browser(s)?
- What personal firewall / anti-malware / anti-virus packages are installed in your computer?