In some cases, the "Save" button may appear inactive or dim; in other cases, the owner will see the "Saving..." status endlessly displayed, while the wizard appears to "hang".
We have a problem rollup in Blogger Help Forum: Something Is Broken, where we are collecting details from the blog owners reporting.
- What is the URL of the blog? If published to a non BlogSpot URL, both the BlogSpot and domain URLs may be relevant.
- Is this a team administered blog, or are you the sole administrator / owner?
- What is your Blogger / Google ProfileID?
- Does the blog use a dynamic template, or a non dynamic template?
- Do you use a Classic Blogger GUI, or a New (2011) Blogger GUI?
- What is the Title of the Gadget that you are Saving, unsuccessfully (please copy the title, accurately, from the popup window, before hitting Cancel)?
- What browser (name, and version, please) are you using?
(Update 2012/04/27): Following an update last month, the problem was significantly reduced - though not eliminated.