I have setup a FeedDigest feed which aggregates comments from the following RBS posts:
- (This post) Internet Explorer and "Operation Aborted" - June 2009 #2
- Internet Explorer and "Operation Aborted" - June 2009
- Internet Explorer and "Operation Aborted" - May 2009
- Nitecruzr Dot Net - Following / Friend Connect Gadgets Temporarily Removed
- Internet Explorer: "Operation Aborted"
If you have recently seen, or are seeing, this symptom - either in a blog which you control, or a blog which someone else controls - help us to help you, and provide your observations.
- What browser version (the complete version number of format "n.n.nnnn.nn" may be significant here) are you using?
- What operating system (again, name and version, please) are you using?
- In what blogs(s) have you observed the problem?
- Is that your blog(s), and if so, did you see an improvement by removing the Follower / Friend Connect gadgets? By changing the comment form option? By removing any other gadgets?
- Have you made any separate effort to diagnose your problem?
- Do you see this problem:
- When logged in to Blogger as the blog administrator?
- When logged into Blogger, but as a blog author?
- When logged into Blogger, but as a blog visitor?
- When not logged in to Blogger, at all?
(Update 7/18): It appears most recently that this problem may not be completely resolved.
(Update 6/25): And taking us back to the time when this symptom was first seen, one blogger today stated that, in his case, his experience with "Operation Aborted" is eliminated when he removed an HTML gadget with SiteMeter script.
Here is the code, for the consolidated feed as displayed:
<noscript><a href="http://app.feed.informer.com/digest3/ZVBX3YEXAV.html">Click for "Blogger and IE "Operation Aborted"".</a>
Powered by <a href="http://feed.informer.com/">RSS Feed Informer</a></noscript></script>