A new window is what I got. With the blog contents, but not the post contents. I even cleared browser cache, and tried again. I looked at page source, using View - Page Source (Firefox), and the code listed contained no post content, either. It's not a dropped post problem.
Note the browser window, at the top, where you'll see the post title. Just no post content in the blog body.
Having made the above picture, and uploaded it, I tried again maybe 10 minutes later. Now the post shows up fine.
(Update 3/3): Today, this problem became even more interesting.
(Update 3/2): If your blog is showing this symptom, first try a workaround suggested by Blogger. If that doesn't work, try using the "Edit Posts" menu - select all posts ("Select: All"), then publish ("Publish All") - to work around the problem.
(Update 2/19 15:00): If you are seeing this problem in your browser, do "View" - "Page Source", and examine the listing for the blog display. Do a text search for "google.friendconnect". Let us know if you find that in the code.
If you're seeing this problem, please find a thread (there are several to choose from) in Blogger Help Group: Something Is Broken. Provide details, of your experience.
- What's the blog URL?
- Is it published only to BlogSpot, or is it also published externally - either using a custom domain, or FTP?
- Is this your blog, or someone else's?
- Do you see this in main page, or single post mode?
- Are you logged in as an administrator / owner when attempting to load the page?
- What browser (name and version, please) are you using?
- Did you try clearing browser cache?
- Is the problem seen (posts not seen) in main page view, in label view, or in archive view? Please check, specifically.
- Did you just previously publish a new post, or was a comment just published, to the blog, immediately before discovering this problem?
- Where are you located, and what ISP do you use?
(Update 2/17 18:00): Blogger has acknowledged the problem
Are any of you still having trouble with this? Please let us know and we'll see what we can do.