- Blogger - the infrastructure / system to build websites.
- Blogspot - the infrastructure / system to display the websites.
is down. I just wrote this post, and you are looking at it right now.
There are two known open issues right now. These issues affect specific people, not everybody, and neither are part of a systemwide failure. If either of these issues affects you, saying "Blogger is down", indiscriminantly, won't get you help.
Both cases might be easier solved, by more people providing input. You need to provide your input in the proper manner, though.
So, what do you want to do?
- Gripe about the problem.
- You are doing fine - just keep at it.
- Solve the problem.
- I want Blogger to solve the problem. Then submit a problem report.
- I want to solve the problem, with peer help. Then troubleshoot the problem.
Now, if you want peer help, you should be able to find it - at Google Blogger Help - Broken, Google Blogger Help - Publishing, and / or Blogger Forum. Registration, and assistance, at any of the three is free (you do have to register), and generally polite. But you do need to provide some thought, when asking for help.
Here are some interesting posts, in Google Blogger Help. What do you say to folks like these? Their attitude is understandable - it's called shock. Shock brought upon by Blogger NoSupport.