Server Not Foundsurprises even me. In this case, as in many others, the domain is properly setup.
mydomain.com. 3600 IN A 18.104.22.168
mydomain.com. 3600 IN A 22.214.171.124
mydomain.com. 3600 IN A 126.96.36.199
mydomain.com. 3600 IN A 188.8.131.52
www.mydomain.com. 3600 IN CNAME ghs.google.com.
ghs.google.com. 282206 IN CNAME ghs.l.google.com.
ghs.l.google.com. 300 IN A 184.108.40.206
An an (abbreviated) HTTP trace gives intriguing details.
GET / HTTP/1.1
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:
220.127.116.11) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6
• Finding host IP address...
• Host IP address = 18.104.22.168
• Finding TCP protocol...
• Binding to local socket...
• Connecting to host...
• Sending request...
• Waiting for response...
Even FeedBurner, it appears, is involved in the Google Apps quagmire.
Fortunately, there's a possibility to sort this. We may be able to use the FeedBurner MyBrand wizard to remove the domain mappings.
- Use the FeedBurner MyBrand wizard, and define "feeds.mydomain.com" in Step 1 of MyBrand.
- Add a new virtual host to your domain, defining the target URL, as specified in Step 2 of MyBrand.
feeds.mydomain.com. 3600 IN CNAME 1e0jtkx.feedproxy.ghs.google.com.
- Activate the MyBrand service.
- Deactivate the MyBrand service.