But we still have to analyse, and report, the problems. So, what do you say to posts like these?
- To the Blogger Staff Reading This Group
- Damn, Down Again, Is There Someone Smart Enough to Fix This Mess?
- It's now Tuesday and Blogger has died yet again
- BLOGGER is down. Again. Just as it has been repeatedly for the past three weeks. I'm out of here next month.
How to best reply to these posts?
- What is the problem? Publishing (Blogger.com), or Viewing (Blogspot.com)?
- Does the problem affect all blogs, or just specific ones?
- Is the problem seen from all computers, or just from yours?
- And finally - - wait for it - - HAVE YOU REPORTED THE PROBLEM??
It almost seems as if some folks live to post
This is getting crazy, anyone else down this morning?
Now I'll admit it - posting this does give me some comedic relief. It's fun winding WG and the others up. But mainly I do this because I can post here, quickly. So, before starting to write an actual technical blog article, in my other blog, I post here, and look to see if this post comes up with these words. If it does, I can tell that WG has her / his head somewhere wrong again.
Bottom line - if you're reading this, neither Blogger nor Blogspot is down. At the moment, 10:00 PDT 13 June 2006. I can't predict 10:05 PDT 13 June 2006 though.