How soon after deletion can I reuse a blog?And the answer is two part.
Immediately, if you can just undelete it using the same account. Never, if you are trying to transfer the blog.Occasionally the response to that involves a complication.
But I deleted the account, to make sure that the blog gets freed up.And now, the blogger gets no choice.
You have to reactivate the account, because the URL is locked to that account.
Now, the blogger has a four fold task ahead of him.
- If you just recreated the Google account, by creating a new account with the same email address, you have to delete the account just created.
- Re activate the original Google account, using Google Accounts: Contacting Support - I can't access my account. Select "No" for "Did this work?", and fill out the form that you see there.
- Alternately, re activate the earlier deleted Google account, using Google Accounts: Google Accounts: Forgot your password?. Enter your email address, then fill out the form that you see next.
- Re activate the blog, if necessary, by un deleting it.
- Finally, what he should have done in the first place.