Blogger Employee advises
I believe that message means that you've got some invalid HTML in your post template. You can reach your post template on the Settings | Formatting tab.
It's quite simple.
- Go to the Settings - Formatting wizard.
- The bottom most window on the page, "Post Template", will contain funky code.
- Copy and paste the code in the window, if you wish, so you can restore it later.
- Clear what's in the window, and Save Settings.
- Go to the Settings - Basic wizard, and look under Global Settings. If the transliteration button is enabled, disable it and Save Settings.
>> (Update 7/6 8:00): Now 21 threads in the forum.
>> (Update 7/6 14:00): Blogger Employee advises us
We are looking into this issue to see how the problematic code got inserted into the post template.
>> (Update 7/8 12:00): This WildFire is still burning. You need to clean out your post template, under Settings - Formatting. Then, report it to Blogger. This is a fairly simple (though intrusive) workaround, and I'm betting it won't be solved immediately.
I'm wondering if there's a connection between the earlier post template corruption problems (or maybe to efforts to resolve them?)?
>> (Update 7/8 16:30): Latest forum thread count: 136.
>> (Update 7/9 19:00): Latest forum thread count: 193. 8-0 8-0 8-0
>> Forum thread links: bX-mzm63b