Multiple people, deciding that using Google Custom Domains to publish their blogs, is not helping their efforts (detailed motivation unknown right now), are dropping GCD and republishing back to Blog*Spot. Or, they are trying, anyway.
Here's 8 examples, from a search on "bX-1us3c3", thru Blogger Help Group.
- Error - bX-1us3c3 - Can't Switch back to publishing... (**)
- got an error trying to change to the blogspot hosting..
- Error code: bX-1us3c3
- Error bX-1us3c3 (**)
- Can't switch back to publishing on Blogger (**)
- Problem changing back from own domain
- publishing problem
** Of the 8 threads linked above, 3 of them (who provided details, as identified so far) stated that they setup forwarding from their blog to their external domain, THEN setup the GCD link from the domain to Blogger, and caused a redirect feedback loop. This, I don't think, is to be blamed on Blogger.
So, Nicole asks a good question
How do I fix it?
If a redirect feedback loop is to be fixed by us, we have to remove the components. A feedback loop requires 3 components, probably in this order.
- Forwarding from the blog to the external domain.
- DNS referral, from your registrar, to Google.
- Blog publishing to the external (custom) domain.
- Remove the forwarding in the blog.
- Remove the "CNAME" at your registrar.