Manage this blog from this account.
So what do you do? Basically, just add a second administrator to the blog. Then the second administrator may be able to remove the first from the blog.
- Go to Settings - Permissions.
- Invite a second person - enter an email address for that person (or your second email address, as you wish).
- The invitee opens her / his email, and follows the link included with the invitation.
- He / she identifies her / him self with a Google account. The Google account does not have to be a publicly known email account, but since it's a Google account, it will be an account with email possibilities.
- Once the invitee has accepted access to the blog, from a Google account, you (in your current account) can return to Permissions, and look next to the invitee name. Find and select the "Guest" link. This will change to "Admin", meaning that the invitee now has administrative authority.
- Once you've granted administrative authority to the invitee, he / she can go to the dashboard display, and she / he should see the various blog options that indicates administrative authority.
- Once the invitee has administrative authority, he / she may have the option to go to Settings - Permissions, and remove the current administrator (you) from the list.
You Do Need a Google Account For A New Blogger Blog
For a New Blogger blog, you have to have a Google account - no more Blogger accounts. Google accounts are easy enough to get. If you have a GMail account, you have a Google account already. If you don't want to use your GMail account for any reason (and there are probably a few that could be listed), just assign yourself another Google account, and use that to manage your blogs. Or, you can use a non-GMail account, but it will have to be one capable of receiving and processing email from Google.