I recently tried to delete an old FTP published blog from our account, I hit the "delete blog" button, and I get error code bX-dm6o9e. When I try to access my dashboard, I get the same error.
The option to publish a Blogger blog to remote, non Google hosted, server space - known as FTP Publishing - ended several years ago. Now, people attempting to clean up their blog list, and trying to remove old, FTP published blogs will find a problem. We note that the dashboard utilities, in general, can still be accessed, using the navbar links - or the quick edit post links.
We have a Problem Rollup discussion, where we are requesting diagnostic details from victims of this problem.
- Have you tried using the Classic or the New GUI - or both?
- Does your Blogger account use a Blogger, Google, or Google+ profile?
- What's your Blogger Profile URL?
- Is the blog being deleted in existence, on the remote server?
- Does the blog being deleted have current and valid DNS addresses, pointing to the contents?
- What's the URL of the blog being deleted?
- What browsers have you tried using? Do you get the bX-dm6o9e error from each browser?