Earlier this week, if you looked at this blog in dynamic view, you could see two static pages, from this blog, indexed in the menu bar. Both Commenting Policy and Leave Comments Here were, at one time, indexed. Today, they are not.
Interestingly enough, neither page is indexed in the static template menu bar, which you can see just above. Other static pages, which were indexed in the static template menu bar, were not observed in the dynamic template menu bar.
We have a rollup discussion, where we are collecting details about your observations of these problems. If your blog is affected, please provide details in the discussion, as best as you are able.
- What is the published URL of the blog?
- Is the blog explicitly setup to use the dynamic templates?
- If the blog is setup to use the dynamic templates, which view is the default?
- Does the blog, in the non dynamic view, display the navbar?
- Does the blog, in the non dynamic view, display a Pages gadget / menu bar? If no, where are the pages indexed?
- Did you setup the Pages gadget using the Classic Blogger GUI, or the New Blogger GUI?
- Have you enabled the Mobile Template, for this blog?
(Update 2011/11/14): It appears that this problem originates with blogs using a custom Pages gadget. Blogs that use a standard Pages gadget, created in the New Blogger GUI Pages editor, seem to be OK. Here, you may view my test blog - both using a dynamic view, and similarly using a non dynamic view - which has a standard Pages index, positioned in the sidebar.