How do I optimise my blog?The asker, in many cases, appears to think that there is an SEO kit available for Blogger blogs. This kit, if one should exist, is a "Do It Yourself" product - not available in stores.
If you publish a public Blogger blog (a blog with "Who can view this blog?" selected as "Anybody"), your goal is two fold:
- Get more readers (Followers, subscribers).
- Educate / entertain / instruct your existing Followers / readers / subscribers.
If you look at the above as a recursive process, you'll see that "SEO" is a by product, not a key step, in publishing a public Blogger blog.
- You get more readers, by educating, entertaining, or instructing your existing readers.
- As you get more readers, and you get feedback from your readers, you become more aware of what interests your readers.
- Repeat #1.
You get new readers from the search engines, which index your blog. You get more new readers, when you consider an appropriate partnership relationship with the search engines.
- You want new readers who are interested in what you have to say.
- The search engines want to send you readers who are interested in what you have to say.
Neither you, nor the search engines, benefit in the long run from random, "SEO" generated traffic. This is similar to the problem with traffic from GPT / PTC / PTS based activity. Neither bogus search engine traffic, nor GPT / PTC / PTS based traffic, helps your Blogger blog, in the long run. Both you, and the search engines, benefit more when you focus on relevant traffic to your blog.