Publishing your blog is taking longer than expected. To continue waiting for it to finish, click here.
Today, and based upon observed threads in Blogger Help Group, and comments to the earlier post, it appears that the problem was not fixed, for all bloggers.
If you're experiencing a problem with publishing your blog, please provide details about your problem. And please, especially, when you report your problem, state whether you observed this problem yesterday also, and specifically state whether the symptoms of your problem are the same as reported yesterday. Nobody will be served by us reporting that yesterdays problem was not fixed, if your symptoms do not reflect the same problem as was fixed yesterday. If we have a new problem, that has to be diagnosed and treated as a new problem.
When making your problem report, as always, please provide details.
- The blog BlogSpot URL (if applicable).
- The blog domain URL.
- The name of the server hosting company.
- The Blogger FTP server setting value.
- Important: Is this the same problem that you had, yesterday? Did you have any problem, yesterday?
- Important: are you attempting to FTP posts with photos?
(Update 2009/5/1): Yet another occurrence of this symptom is being reported, heavily, in BHG.