I notice that there's a new dashboard but I also noticed that when I try to put my cursor over the "publish" button it turns into a line and the button doesn't work unless I rest it below the publish button.or
The button for NEW POST, PUBLISH POST & SAVE NOW are NOT working?or
I can't upgrade my template. There's no "UPGRADE YOUR TEMPLATE" button!
Whenever Blogger makes a script change, like this one (that's visible), or similar ones that you can't see immediately, things will stop working. Sometimes, it will be because of old code, cached on your computer, interfering with their new code. Other times, it may be because of differences in the browser that you are using. And in many cases, you'll have a security device in the browser, in the computer, or on your network, that interferes with cookies and / or scripts on your computer.
If you see a problem, check the Blogger Help Forums, and look for others reporting the same problem. Look at the etiological spread of the problem. If you don't see a huge flood of reports of your problem, look at your computer, and see if there's anything different on your computer, that could contribute to the problem on your computer.
(Update 9/30 18:00): Blogger Employee is now asking for diagnostics describing your experience with the missing Template Upgrade button.
Please reply to this thread with your browser and operating system info.
Also, I recommend trying from another browser to see if that helps.
(Update 8/17): Help us out here, provide details please if you're affected by this problem. Precision counts here.
- What is your exact problem - buttons missing, or buttons don't work?
- What buttons, on what screen?
- Are you using Draft (Blue) or Production (Orange) Blogger?
- What browser, and what operating system (name and version) do you use?
- What anti-virus product, and what cookie / script blockers, do you have on your browser or computer?
- Have you tried clearing both cache and cookies, and restarting the browser?