- Delete all of the posts in the blog.
- Delete any personal information in the profile.
- Add a stub post.
- Leave the URL in place.
You want to do all of the above, so that not only the blog will disappear from Blog*Spot, but from the search engines (and the search hit lists), all over the web.
But even when you do all of that, or sometimes when you don't do any of that, your blog remains on Blog*Spot - and an old copy of the blog yet.
Jordan aka Blogger Employee acknowledges this problem
It turns out that there's a small bug in the old version of Blogger, which sometimes causes a hiccup in fully deleting an old blog.
When this happens, there's just 3 things for you to do.
- Report the problem, using the Contact Form (and reply to the botmail, if you get any).
- Report the problem, in Blogger Help Group: Something Is Broken.
- Wait in the forum, for Jordan aka Blogger Employee, or Buzz aka Blogger Buzzer, to drop by with further advice.
>> Forum thread links: bX-*00017
>> Copy this tag: bX-*00017