How do I create a "Web address" page?and
How do I hide a page?and even
How do I edit a "Web address" page?Once you understand how to use the newly designed Pages gadget, it's not complicated do each of the above.
Then there are those who want to rename the Home page - which used to be obvious. Just use the Pages gadget.
- Look under “Pages to show”.
- There’s the box, containing “Home” (in the language of the blog).
- Type a new value for “Home”.
- Hit “Save”.
Now, you can hit "Save" all that you want. It just won't accomplish anything.
Fortunately, this simple omission by Blogger Engineering is not difficult to work around, using "Configure Page List".
- Use “Add external link”, and create a dynamic page, with “Web address” of the blog Home page.
- Use “Pages to show”, and de select the default “Home” page.
- Use “Page order”, and position the newly renamed “Home” page as desired.
- Hit "Save".
Eventually, Blogger Engineering will fix their mistake. Until then, just do it - then get back to work on your blog.