If you are in a land not your own, and you don't speak the local language, you may not do well reading the language either. When you want to use Blogger or Google, you may need to see the initial display in English (or in whatever non local language you speak). Fortunately, Blogger and Google have provided for this situation.
- With Blogger, "http://www.blogger.com" gives you a Blogger sign in page in the local language.
- If you need to see the sign in page in English, you can use "http://www.blogger.com/start?hl=en". The Draft equivalent, "http://draft.blogger.com/start?hl=en", may or may not work, similarly, to let us use the New GUI (2011) Blogger.
- If you need the page in your own language, use "http://www.blogger.com/start?hl=xx", where "xx" is the code for your language.
- To permanently set the language that you want to use, from this computer, use the Blogger Language Selection wizard.
- With Google, "http://www.google.com" gives you the page in the local language. If you need to see the page in English, you can use "http://google.com/ncr".
And if you can login to Blogger, you can use the Language Selector list, where you will find your language selection, in your own language, somewhere in the list. You can set your dashboard language, from the list.