We're digging back into this and hope to have a fix out ASAP.More reports are posted, each day.
I hit "New Post", the post editor window loads, but the cursor keeps spinning.
Some people find relief from this by using the classic post editor, others by using a different browser, or by clearing cache, cookies, and active sessions. And a few folks use a workaround.
- Ensure that "Quick Edit" is enabled, for the blog.
- Hit "New Post", and go to post editor with the icon spinning.
- If you have "Show Title field" set to "Yes", enter a good post title, because this will affect the post URL.
- Hit "Publish Post".
- Hit "View Post".
- From the published post, which you are now viewing, click on the "Quick Edit" icon.
- You are now in post editor, with an empty post displayed. Enter the post content, and "Publish Post" again.
- As an alternate to steps #5 and #6, click on the "Edit post" link from the "Your blog post published successfully!" display.
If you are experiencing this problem, provide some details about your experiences.
- Where are you located, and what ISP do you use?
- What browser(s), running on what operating system, do you have?
- Have you tried using a different browser? If so, what result did you experience?
- Have you tried using a different computer? If so, what result did you experience?
- Have you tried using a different post editor? If so, what result did you experience?
- Have you tried clearing cache and cookies? If so, what result did you experience?
- Do you have other blog(s)? If so, do you have this same problem, with every blog?
- Is this problem constant, or does it come and go?
- When did you first see this problem?