- Copy the code into a text word processor such as Notepad.
- yourblog.blogspot.com - The blog URL.
- 1999-01-01T00:00:00Z - The start date and time.
- 2008-01-01T23:59:59:00Z - The end date and time.
- Remove gratuitous line breaks, from the code, so it all forms one single long line.
- Copy and paste the entire line, as a URL, into the address window in your browser.
- When the proper display is seen in the browser, use the browser print wizard to print as you wish.
After you've done this a few times, and suffered the truncated horizontal content, and orphaned vertical content, you'll understand why Adobe Acrobat and similar formatting programs are so expensive - and yet so popular. Your browser will do only so good a job reformatting the content of the blog, horizontally and vertically, when printed.
But use Print Preview, and try the many alternative print formatting services.