Blogger Support posted last Thursday, acknowledging the problem - but since then, the problem appears to have gotten worse.
Oddly enough, I conducted my standard functionality test, and sent a message at 18:00 my time, which posted to my test blog at 18:16. Normal latency would be 1 - 2 minutes, not 16 minutes. Before posting, I was forced to update my MTB "secret word", as I examined my settings and found that the "secret word" had been previously cleared.
We have a rollup discussion where we are requesting diagnostic details, from blog owners observing the problem.
- What is the URL of the blog?
- When did you, initially, observe a problem?
- When did you, most recently, observe a problem?
- When did you, most recently, not observe a problem?
- Do you receive an email refusal (aka "bounce back message"), or does the email / message simply disappear?
- How long has it been since you last changed the MTB "secret word"?
- Do you post using GMail based email, Non GMail based email, or Phone / SMS?
(Update 7/30): Blogger Support has reported the problem as fixed.
Update, 7/30: This has been fixed.