All cards, in a deck, are unique. There can be only one Queen Of Spades.
Some bloggers don't accept this rule, when setting up their custom domains.
How do I use two domains, with one blog?This question is vaguely similar to swapping domains between one blog - and there is where some confusion starts.
I bought a second domain for the blog - and the first domain stopped working!
The rule here is quite simple. You can only publish a blog to one domain. If you want two domains pointing to the same blog, the second domain will simply be another URL - just as the Queen Of Clubs is simply another card in the deck.
- Publish the blog to the primary domain.
- Forward the secondary domain to the primary domain.
- Repeat Step 2, for each additional secondary domain desired.
Step #1 is another trick. If the blog is published to a custom domain, you
- Publish the blog back to BlogSpot.
- Purchase the new domain, again (preferably) using "Buy a domain".
Step #2 is another matter, altogether - and makes a dual / multi domain setup not a task for the inexperienced.
Since a custom domain change is guaranteed to affect page rank / reputation / visibility, you'll do well to research and plan this process, before starting.