My Stats display does not include individual posts counts!
Most people, when providing details, discover that the problem is with their Pages / Posts displays, for the "Now" time range - though for some blogs (not all), we see that "Day" is also affected.
We have a rollup discussion, where we are collecting details from the blog owners reporting.
- What is the blog URL?
- What is your geographical location (country, state, city)?
- What service provider do you use for Internet access?
- What browser(s) (name, and version) do you use?
- What operating system (name, and version) do you use?
- Are you using Classic GUI Blogger, or New GUI (2011) Blogger?
(Update 8/20 10:15): Blogger support has resolved the problem.
Thanks everyone for your patience, we've released a fix and Stats should be working without issue now.