We have a rollup discussion, where we are collecting details about your personal observations.
- Are all Followers icons missing? Is the Followers count also missing? Is a blank space visible, where the icons should be seen?
- Are the icons missing when you are logged in to Following, with your icon visible at the top of the Followers gadget?
- Are the icons missing when you are not logged in to Following, with the "Follow" button visible, at the top of the Followers gadget?
- Are the icons missing on blog(s) which you own, or blogs which you do not own? Can you see the Followers, in my sidebar, to the right?
- Are Followers missing also, from your dashboard list for your blog(s)?
- Please identify blog(s) where you do not see Followers, by URL.
- Where are you located (city, province / state, country)?
- What Service Provider connects your computer to the Internet?
- In what browser (name, and version) do you observe the problem?
- In any browser (name) do you not observe the problem?
Blogger Support states that the problem has been fixed.
We believe we've fixed this problem. Please try viewing your blog again- simply reloading the page should do it! If you have any problems please don't hesitate to update the forum.