Blogger UnavailableThe message appears to be specific to individual blogs, and to be independent of browser, computer, and network being used. One blogger reported this problem with his blog, "jetreidliterary.blogspot.com", and specifically not with his other blogs.
I can't see or post to my blog: jetreidliterary.blogspot.com
I can see and post to my other blogs.
I've cleared my cache, tried to log on from other other computers, run all the security programs again.
The problem is, apparently, in the blog. I got this picture after weeks of waiting. This one comes from trying to publish a comment to "althouse.blogspot.com". Other blogs get this when editing a post, or changing the template. See various comments below.
Obviously, the problem is with the individual blogs, as I am getting comments here from folks who see the problem, in their blogs.
An HTTP trace shows an interesting symptom, here.
GET / HTTP/1.1
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10
• Finding host IP address...
• Host IP address = 188.8.131.52
• Finding TCP protocol...
• Binding to local socket...
• Connecting to host...
• Sending request...
• Waiting for response...
If this message is affecting your access to any of your blogs, help us out here, so we can gauge the scope of the problem.
- Do you have multiple blogs, and if so are all blogs, or just some, affected?
- Please identify the blog(s) affected.
- If you have any other blogs, not affected, please identify them.
- Do you see exactly what's pictured above?
- When did you first observe this problem?
- How long had your affected blog(s) been in existence before you saw this problem?
- Did you make any identifiable change to the affected blog(s) just before you saw this problem?