Recently, we've been seeing reports from unhappy bloggers who report
I have only received the mail of confirmation of the purchase and of spending the $10 USD, but nothing else.This discovery is made generally when the blogger reports a problem with the domain, and when advised to correct it using the Domain DNS wizard, replies that he has no access to the DNS wizard, and in some cases, no access to Google Apps either. In other cases, the blogger may have access to Google Apps, and an account / password to the registrar's DNS Manager, but the DNS Manager access doesn't work.
When I follow the above instructions (trying to login to the DNS manager), I get this message.The domain name mydomain.com is not active and can not be updated or renewed through this site.Please advise.
Please contact us for assistance.
If you are a blogger who is making this unfortunate discovery, please provide some basic details:
- What is the domain URL (Please!)?
- When did you purchase the domain?
- Did you use "Buy A Domain" or Google Apps?
- Did you receive any email? From Google Apps? From the registrar? What did you receive?
- Who was the registrar - eNom or GoDaddy?
- If you were able to login to Google Apps, were you able to login to the registrar DNS wizard?