This image could not be uploaded due to an internal error.
One blogger reported seeing this error after installing a Pyzam template. From the volume of the posts in the forums, I don't think that's the only defining factor.
Some questions might be relevant, though. Answer as much as you can manage, please.
- Does the blog have a Blogger standard, or third party, template?
- Does the blog have a Classic or Layouts template?
- Are you in Draft (Blue), or Standard (Orange) Blogger, when you see the error?
- Has this blog ever been customised using Draft (Blue) Blogger? If so, what changes were made?
- Are you using Page Elements, or Post Editor, when you are trying to upload?
- What browser (name and version) are you using?
- What operating system (name and version) are you using?
- What security programs or devices (anti-virus, for instance) do you use to protect yourself?
>> (Update 8/4 20:00): Blogger Employee Gatsby reports that they are working on the problem.
>> Forum thread links: bX-*00081
>> Copy this tag: bX-*00081