You can post a new topic in any group, such as Blogger Help: Something Is Broken. You can't reply, reliably. Occasionally, your reply will post. Generally, you'll get " ... try again later".
Actually, you can post a reply. It's not a simple task, but you can reply to any post, if you're desperate. It's simpler than it looks, after you do it a few times, and precisely as written. Really.
- Open a text editor, like Notepad.
- Hit the Reply button for the post in question.
- Copy the complete text of the post reply window (Ctrl-A then Ctrl-C), and paste into the Notepad window (Ctrl-V).
- Hit the "Edit Subject" link.
- Copy the complete text of the Subject window (Ctrl-A then Ctrl-C), including the "Re:".
- Hit the Discard button.
- Hit the "post your question" in the menu bar at the right.
- Paste into the "Subject" box (Ctrl-V).
- Copy and paste from the Notepad window (Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C, then Ctrl-V), into the "Message":" box.
- Compose your reply.
- Hit "Post message".
It's a pain, but for urgent problems, this will work.
>> (Update 19:30): The problem appears to be fixed, another fix made in silence.